1. June Lukuyu, Aggrey Muhebwa, and Jay Taneja. 2020. "Fish and Chips:Converting Fishing Boats for Electric Mobility to Serve as Minigrid Anchor Loads." In The Eleventh ACM International Conference on Future Energy Systems (e-Energy’20), June 22–26, 2020, Virtual Event, Australia.
2. Gabriel Cadamuro, Aggrey Muhebwa, and Jay Taneja. "Street Smarts: Measuring Intercity Road Quality Using Deep Learning on Satellite Imagery." In the Second ACM SIGCAS Conference on Computing and Sustainable Societies (COMPASS 2019), July 2019.
3. Gabriel Cadamuro, Aggrey Muhebwa, and Jay Taneja. "Assigning a Grade: Accurate Measurement of Road Quality Using Satellite Imagery." In the NeurIPS Workshop on Machine Learning for the Developing World (ML4D ’19). December 2018.
1. C.O.E Teaching Fellowship recipient (Fall 2020)
2. Dean's Fellowship recipient (2018-2019)
3. Winner, 3rd Annual Africa Inter-University Grand challenge in Technology
4. Innovators Forward Fellowship Fund recipient
5. Winner, 4th Edition of Garage48 (with team Livana)
1. A couple of Good books to read. Good Work If you can get it (Jason Brennan), On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft (Stephen King), The Gulag Archipelago (Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn), In the Footsteps of Mr. Kurtz (Michela Wong), Deep Work, Digital Minimalism (Cal Newport), 12 Rules for Life, Maps of Meaning (Jordan Petterson), Anna Karenina (Leo Tolstoy), A Gentleman in Moscow(Amor Towles), The Man Who Solved the Market(Gregory Zuckerman), and more
2. Podcasts. DeepMind: The Podcast (Hannah Fry), and more...